Finally, some nice weather here in the Netherlands! We spent Mother's Day in the garden and on the playground, a great way to spend the weekend :)
I have a vintage-style card to share with you today, I made this for my aunt's birthday. I used up some more Graphic 45 paper scraps, my aunt really liked it!
* Crafty Cardmakers (Add a Sentiment)
* Ooh La La (Something Beginning with B) Banner, Blue
* The Crafters' Cafe (Birthdays)
* Creative Craft Cottage (Three of a Kind) 3 yellow and 3 black pearls
* Glitter 'n Sparkle (One for the Ladies/Mother's Day)