March is always a big month for me in terms of birthdays and anniversaries, so a card-making sessions was definately in order for me! Today I am sharing the first one, using some Graphic 45 8x8 paper pads from my stash. I love using these papers for card making. I have some 12x12 papers as well, but they just don't really match my scrapbooking style. Funny huh.
Anyway, here's the card:
* Scrap & Craft (Celebration)
* Creatalicious Challenges (AG with option of Green)
* Delicious Doodles (Add Something Green)
* Dare2BArtzy (Lots of Layers)
* Dragonfly Dreams (Girly & Diecut or Punch)
* Paper Players (Cut it Out)