Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday, 6 March 2017

Birthday card

Hi everyone! 

March is always a big month for me in terms of birthdays and anniversaries, so a card-making sessions was definately in order for me! Today I am sharing the first one, using some Graphic 45 8x8 paper pads from my stash. I love using these papers for card making. I have some 12x12 papers as well, but they just don't really match my scrapbooking style. Funny huh. 

Anyway, here's the card:



Challenges

* Scrap & Craft (Celebration) 31/3
* Creatalicious Challenges (AG with option of Green) 14/3
* Delicious Doodles (Add Something Green) 31/3
* Dare2BArtzy (Lots of Layers) 1/4
* Dragonfly Dreams (Girly & Diecut or Punch) 30/3
* Paper Players (Cut it Out

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card!

    Thanks for joining us at Scrap and Craft challenge.
    Hugs, Randi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creatalicious Challenges - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Birthday card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrap & Craft Challenge.
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project! Love all the detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Dare 2B Artzy "Lots of Layers" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, D2BA DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Very colorful. Thanks for playing along with us at Creatalicious. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete