Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Thursday 11 August 2016

Cop Out!

We're on day 4 and today's challenge is to use those stamps that you have bought and then squirreled away. Oh yes, this is such a good versatile set, I will bound to use it! Ring any bells? ;) Just like everyone else, I also have some stamps and other stash that I have never used. Sometimes when I come across it, I think: oh yeah, why haven't I used this yet? With this stamp set, I now realize why I didn't; its just to a very vearsatile stamp set! There are no sentiments, just images, and the style just does it appeal to me. So I had the most difficult of times with this challenge and only managed to use one of the stamps in the lower corner. Oh well, I tried and it's better not to commit to the challenge but end up with a page in your album you actually like, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment