Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Saturday 30 August 2014

Let's Tee Up

Hi everyone,

We did manage to take a day trip last week, despite the variable weather. We went to Kamp Vught, near Den Bosch, that served as a concentration camp during WWII. Later on, it was used to house Nazi collaborators, Germans evacuees and eventually former troops from the East Indies Army and their families from the Moluccas (part of Indonesia). It was very interesting; perhaps not the most joyful location in the Netherlands, but as we both are interested in what happened here during the war and beyond, it had been on our 'to-do' list for some time. We did have some rain during the day, especially when we walked through the woods to the victim's memorial, but other than that we were lucky. 

Thank you all for the lovely comments I received on my previous LO, I am only just starting this scrapbooking thing and it's really nice to know other people like my projects. I am pretty happy with what I have created so far and I guess that's the main thing, but still.....thank you :) 

Anyway, I'm back with another scrapbooking LO, this time journaling our visit to St Andrews, Scotland last year. I knew I wanted to use the golf scrapbook paper, but had some difficulty to get all the pictures on the page. Perhaps I should have made it a two-page spread, but I wanted to contain it on one page. I think I will be sharing more LO projects with you in the coming time, as I have also started working on our 2012 & 2014 holiday and our 2010 honeymoon books. Plenty of pages to share then ;)


Materials:
* Panduro After Work Hole in One & Prima Alla-Prima DPs
* Computer-generated Title and journaling
* Scalloped Circle and Rounded Corner punches
* Bo Bunny On This Day Stamp set
* Button, Twine & Dew Drops from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment