Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 4 July 2011

DT news!

Hello everyone,

I am awfully sorry that I haven't been blogging for more than a week, stressed out students and their theses are taking up most of my time I'm afraid :(

However, this week I will probably have to show you quite a few cards, as I have been working on 4 but not finishing them until now. I will probably be back tonight with my first card!

Also, I have some great news, to those of you who are eagle-eyed you might have already spotted it, I've been asked to join the Christmas Card All Year Round DT! What a great opportunity, I wanted to join a Christmas-themed DT for quite a while and finally bagged it :) I will start on the August challenge, so keep your eye out for it!

Ciska

3 comments:

  1. Yay - congrats on your DT position .. a well deserved place
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sweetie....so well deserved hun..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ciska! I'm so looking forward to working with you on the team and seeing more of your wonderful creations. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete