Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Friday 4 February 2011

Another pink birthday card

Good evening all! Here is another pink birthday card I've made today. I think this is about the first time that I've used a stamp on any of my cards. On a lot of blogs I follow stamps are used often, so I thought I'd try it out as well. I've ordered some Promarkers and bought some stamps and got to work:



I again used Eline's huis and LaCreaDesign papers. The cupcake is a stamp from a set of three that I bought yesterday. I've also bought a punch to round off corners and as you might be able to tell from this card, I really like it :) The flower is made up of two seperate flowers, held together with a white flower brad. I've used some silver glitter on the sprinkles, I think it really makes it pop.

I love the shape of the sentiments, they are from a crafting magazine and I'm quickly running out of them unfortunately. I'd love a good set of versatile sentiments, but so far haven't found any good ones yet. So if any of you out there know of a great sentiment stamp (set), please don't hesistate to let me know!

I think it's a good first attempt, of course I've got nothing yet on you crafters out there that work with shading and all, but you've got to start somewhere!

I want to submit this card to the following challenges:
* Stamptacular Sunday Challenge (Whateva)
* Paperplay Challenges (Stamp it Out)
* Papertake Weekly Challenge (Anything goes, optional flower)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with wonderful colours and yummi cupcake! :)

    Thanks for joining at SSC this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete